11 January 2008

Paintings prices are in Australian dollars, including a quality frame, but not including packing, freight or insurance.
Email me for further information about the paintings or how to purchase by direct bank payment from within Australia boab@iinet.net.au
I would like purchasers to be absolutely sure that the selected painting meets their expectations before making payment. Accordingly, I offer to post or deliver one unframed painting to purchasers residing in Australia on "trust" and on the understanding that if the painting meets the expectations, payment will be made within 10 days. If the painting does not meet expectations, will be returned to me at your cost within 10 days.











1 comment:

creative reflections said...

Bob thank you for your inspiration
you have been in places I am only just beginning to explore and gaining understands....thank you for sharing your view into beauty....the love of light hitting beauty is so apparent in all your work...I have been a visual artist all my life and only just catching up to the path your walking along....thank you again...Terri